Although not all are actually just “one” liners, I just like the title.These are my random thoughts turned to words over the past year.
1. You cannot prevent all that you can predict.
2. In our material world: absolute freedom is absolute chaos.
3. If everyone begins to doubt you, would that make you doubt yourself? If so, you might as well start doubting yourself already and not wait for everyone.
4. It is not your fault you are fat. The entire universe is expanding and you are a part of the universe.
5. You cannot make noise and sense at the same time.
6. It is tremendously arrogant of a human being to deem ‘not real’ anything that he cannot conceive.
7. If you need the approval of others to feel good about yourself, there probably isn’t much to feel good about.
8. A people divided by pettiest of things, cannot be united by gravest of tragedies.
9. To understand the true meaning of freedom, one needs to be free, and man is not free.
10. Knowledge gives you confidence, but apparently, so does ignorance.
11. Never take opinions too seriously – not even your own.
12. Your intellect is compromised by your thirst for approval. Sometimes you can either be right or popular.
13. If you want to answer my questions, I should get to question your answers.
14. First we struggle to be different, and then we fight because we are.
15. Life is the choices that you make, fate; the choices that are made for you. You are, and will always be, in control of your life. You can’t, and were never supposed to, control fate.